Mayo is a parliamentary constituency represented in Dáil Éireann, the lower house of the Irish parliament or Oireachtas. The constituency elects five deputies (Teachtaí Dála, commonly known as TDs). The method of election is the single transferable vote form of proportional representation (PR-STV).
- 31 January–1 February: Storm Brigid blew winds reaching 120 km/h and caused flooding along the west coast including in Tralee, Limerick, and Galway.
- 23 January 2014: Ireland Wiki reached 250 pages.
- 6–7 January 2014: Superstorm Christine struck and did damage in western and southern coastal parts of the country, on the 175th anniversary of the Night of the Big Wind.
- 4-5 January 2014: Huge flooding in County Galway, County Clare and County Cork.
- 1 January 2014: New Year's Day 2014 is celebrated.
Help: Contents If you're having trouble with the site and don't understand how to use it, don't be afraid to ask! Our administrator won't bite. If you wish to join or have any queries about editing than feel free to browse through our expansive tutorial: Help
However, if the tutorials are too confusing, then feel free to message our administrator. Just leave a message on his talk page, and he will be sure to help you as soon as possible.